About MSB Consultancy
MSB (Managing the Service Business) is dedicated to delivering exceptional performance for clients.
We have developed an enviable reputation as a leading Customer Service, Employee Engagement and People Development consultancy. Our success comes from supporting a wide range of international blue-chip clients to deliver continuous improvement and to build customer and employee advocacy.
The combination of our strong international track record in a diverse range of sectors, the knowledge, experience and skills of our 100 strong consultancy and training delivery team, and our pragmatic approach to client projects fully equips MSB to meet our clients’ specific requirements.
The company was established in 1987 by its joint MD’s Don Porter and Brian Hamill. Don and Brian had responsibility for the design and delivery of the well-documented “Putting People First” service strategy at British Airways - the integrated training and communications strategy that is credited with transforming BA into one of the world’s most successful airlines.
- People: Conduct ourselves with absolute integrity. Put the needs of Clients and Associates first, providing security in the MSB brand.
- Passion: Being progressive and forward thinking; providing inspiration, fun and positivity.
- Partnership: Building long-term relationships with Customers, Associates and Employees through understanding & exceeding their needs.
- Professional: Committed to excellence in customer service, knowledge and delivery quality.
- Practical: Delivering practical solutions appropriate to real-world challenges.
- Performance: Always seeking to add value and exceed expectations in the most efficient manner.
MSB holds the following professional accreditations:
- ISO 9001:2008
- Investor in People (IiP)
and has membership of the:
- Market Research Society (UK)
We take professional standards seriously and ensure that our practices adhere to their codes of conduct and ethics at all times.